1 lb sausage (optional)
2 c shredded cheddar cheese
8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
1 T all-purpose flour
2 c half-and-half
1/2 tsp salt
3 oz (or more) of Cooked Bacon/Bacon Bits
- In a skillet over medium high heat, brown sausage and then drain fat.
- Cook bacon however you like and crumble
- In a large bowl, stir together browned sausage, 1 c. cheese and 1/2 of the Bacon
- Place 1/8 of the mixture down the center of a tortilla.
- Roll up and place seem side down in a sprayed 9x13 baking dish. - Repeat until all tortillas are filled.
- In another large bowl beat eggs, flour and salt.
- Mix in half-and-half.
- Pour over the tortillas in the pan.
- Cover the dish and place in the fridge or bake immediately.
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Uncover dish and sprinkle remaining 1 cup of cheese over tortillas.
- Sprinkle the rest of the bacon bits over cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes.
- Uncover dish and bake 10 minutes longer or until set and cheese is melted.